How to Fund Your BetKing Account Easily
BetKing is one of the well-known leading platforms for betting. There is no need to visit other places when everything is available online right on your computer or mobile phone. The betting platform provides punters with many options for betting, support, replenishments, and withdrawals. Punters can easily add more cash online to their balance. Get to learn how you can do it in our comprehensive BetKing review.
Short Guide on How to Deposit on BetKing
The BetKing platform has several ways how to replenish the balance. First, players need to be registered or create an account. Otherwise, it is impossible to wager and access other entertainment on the website.
Each option offered by the bookie has its advantages and drawbacks. That is why it is significant to understand how they work. All the deposits are almost instant and rarely require any commissions. If you already have an account, sign in to your profile page, and we will explain which options are available.
Players have a rich choice of payment options. BetKing cooperates with the African most famous and proven financial organizations, among which you can see banks, payment systems, and e-wallets. Such a variety of trusted methods definitely is a benefit the company provides for its users. Our thorough check revealed the list of available options:
- Quickteller ATM
- Interswitch Webpay
- Zenith Bank
- UBA Bank
This set seems sufficient. At least a choice is always better than a lack of it. Therefore, players can easily find the option they like the most.
The bank transfers can be made via the following banks, UBA, Zenith, GTBank, Access and WEMA banks, and many others. The process of the bank transfer is similar, which is why we will provide you with basic instructions on how you can send money to your BetKing balance.
- Visit the nearest bank branch you decided to use for BetKing account funding.
- Fulfill the betting slip with the necessary information.
- Indicate the BetKing merchant code (if needed).
- Insert the amount and give the deposit slip to the bank operator.
- Collect the receipt and wait for the money to enter your balance.
It is vital to note that the processing time can be extended with bank transfers. Usually, it is about 24 hours. Check the fees and limits in the office of your bank.
The system is considered one of the top reliable and wanted in Nigeria. The bookmaker cooperates with the payment system so that players can make transfers right on the Quickteller website. Here is how you can deposit via it.
- Sign in to your profile on Quickteller and find BetKing, among other options.
- Enter your BetKing user ID. It is a code that consists of 6 digits. Find it on your BetKing profile page.
- Indicate your email and phone number.
- Check the correctness of your input and update the card information if needed.
- Indicate the sum you wish to deposit.
- Confirm your transfer by clicking on the “PAY” button.
- The receipt will be displayed on the screen.
- You will receive an informative message about the operation in your email.
Quickteller provides instant depositing, which is one reason players prefer to use it. However, the system takes fees in the amount of 100 NGN. The lowest amount you can credit your account via the system is 100 NGN, and the biggest sum is 100,000,000 NGN.
UBA Instant Bills Pay
The UBA allows several options to Nigerian punters on how they can use its services to replenish the BetKing balance. Here we will explain how you can do it via UBA Internet banking. Follow the instructions.
- Log into your UBA account.
- Choose “Bills and Payment.” It can be selected from the main menu.
- Type in your details, like account ID, bookmaker, betting or lottery, and the amount.
- Indicate the BetKing ID.
- Check your data and press the button to continue.
- Confirm your operation with the OTP (one-time code) sent to your mobile phone.
The BetKing balance will be recharged instantly. The fee is 100 NGN per operation. The smallest BetKing deposit can be no less than 50 NGN. The bank states no maximum limits, but it is very likely to be about 10,000,000 NGN.
To replenish your BetKing balance, you must open the official GTBank website and log into the account. Then check our guide to proceed.
- On the left side of the page, choose the “Payment and Collection” option.
- Then pick “Sports and Gaming.”
- Look for BetKing and click on it.
- Insert your ID (it can be found on the BetKing account).
- Type in the sum you wish to transfer.
- Check your card payment data and press “Confirm and Continue.”
The maximum funding sum is 10,000,00 NGN, and the minimum is 100 NGN. Besides, the commission is 50 NGN. The money will be credited to your balance immediately.
The bank offers several options on how to fund a BetKing account. The bank transfer was described earlier, and here we post the instructions for mobile money (XPATH). Check them below.
- Enter your Zenith mobile banking application.
- Click on the “Menu” and select the “Payment and Collection” button.
- Choose the “Gaming/lottery” category and BetKing.
- Insert your amount and your user ID number.
- Confirm the transfer.
The message about the accomplished transfer will be sent to your mobile phone. You can credit your balance instantly with the Zenith Paydirect method. You can deposit starting from 100 NGN and up to 3,000,000 NGN. The fee per transaction is 100 NGN.
You can use Access Bank to credit your account with the Paydirect system. Here is what you need to do.
- You need to visit the bank branch.
- Fulfill the deposit slip.
- Indicate the user ID number as a reference.
- Insert the sum.
- Inform the bank operator that you need to make a deposit via the Paydirect channel.
- Get your receipt.
One of the main benefits of the method is the lack of fees. The smallest amount for funding is 100 NGN, and the biggest is 10,000,000 NGN.
It is also possible to use the ATM to fund your betting account on BetKing. Follow our guide to learn how to do it.
- You would need to use the ATM that supports Interswitch and Quickteller.
- Insert your bank card and your pin code.
- Select “Quickteller” or “PayBills” based on the ATM set of options.
- Choose the type of account you wish to use.
- Type in the merchant code, which is 04314801.
- Indicate your user ID. It is located on your BetKing profile page.
- Type in the amount and click the “Proceed” button to complete the transfer.
In several seconds, you will receive a message that your transfer was successfully made. The smallest deposit sum is 100 NGN, and the biggest is 10,000,000 NGN. Also, bear in mind that you would need to pay a 100 NGN fee per transaction.
The First Bank can be used if you decide to pay via the Paydirect system. You would need to visit your bank office and fulfill the bank slip. Check our guide on what to do next below.
- Indicate your ID number (find it on your betting account).
- Insert the sum you need to send.
- Tell the operator you wish to pay via Paydirect.
Via Paydirect, you don’t need to pay any commission, and your money will be on balance very fast. The limits here are as follows: 100-10,000,000 NGN.
Another way to use the UBA bank services is to send money via the UBA in-branch Collections. It is another bank service that allows punters to send money and pay for goods and services. Fulfill these actions to send your funds to BetKing.
- Enter the branch of the UBA to credit your balance via UBA-Collect.
- Fulfill the deposit slip with the required information.
- Indicate the Betking as a receiver and the BetKing paybill number.
- Type in the betting ID number.
- Insert your phone number, full name, and the sum.
- Confirm your transfer.
The minimum possible amount to recharge is 50 NGN, and the maximum sum is 10,000,000 NGN. The fee is 50 NGN. Each time you make a transfer, the commission will be charged.
The USSD option is one of the Nigerian punters’ most used options to pay for goods and services. Many local Nigerian banks allow their users to dial the USSD commands to make transfers.
- Dial the command (Each bank provides its own set of signs, like *919*26*Amount# for UBA, *966*6*7842# for Zenith, or *737*50*Amount*153# for GTBank).
- Insert your user betting ID.
- Put the amount and enter your pin code.
- Confirm the transaction.
We described the common process of crediting a BetKing account. Each financial institution can differ and have some special requirements and extra fields. Besides the commissions, each of them has different payment limits.
Perks and Downsides of Payment Methods
Each payment method has its advantages and drawbacks. We identified some of them, so you can clearly understand what is more beneficial for you. If we focus on the BetKing platform, we may identify the following advantages:
- Processing speed
- Set of payment options
- High limits
- The convenience of the process.
We managed to find only one significant drawback for deposits. Here is what we can mark:
- High fees.
Depending on your chosen method, you must pay commissions for each operation. It can significantly affect your funds if your depositing sum is small.
How to Fund BetKing in Nigeria?
Punters can easily recharge their betting balance via a massive set of methods we explained above. Now it’s time to understand the general procedure.
How to Fund BetKing in Nigeria?
Sign up for the platform or log in using your credentials and head to the payments tab.
Advice on Successful Depositing
When you start using the BetKing platform for betting, do not forget to check the list of payment methods. It usually helps punters to save money by selecting the most convenient way that does not take any fees. Another recommendation would be to look for the quickest options. You will not be interested in betting if you have to wait for a transfer for one or two days.
When you start using the website for the first time, check which bank cards and payment systems are acceptable. If you see that the bookie cooperates with famous and reliable institutions, you may be sure that your funds always reach your account and that your payment data stay safe.
Common Depositing Issues and Their Solutions
Not every transfer can go smoothly. Punters can also face problems of various natures. We retrieved those which pop up quite often:
- Incorrect data. By which we understand your personal, card, and other payment details.
- Technical problems on the platform. It is a rare case, but it can happen. You should wait some time and try to visit the platform again or email support.
- Poor Internet signal. You can face freezes and errors when you play via your portable device. One of the reasons is poor reception. Try to find a place where it is stronger, and check if your bills are paid.
If your issue is connected with other circumstances, you must send a request to support. It can be done on the platform via live chat, which is located in the “Contact Us” section.
BetKing payment options are really impressive. Punters are not limited by their choice. The platform works with many trusted and proven banks, systems, and e-wallets. It is one of the reasons players like to bet here. All deposits are almost instant, so your wagering sessions can continue non-stop. BetKing bookmaker allows punters to fund their betting balances online, in the bank office, via USSD codes, or at an ATM.