How to Cash Out on 1xBet: A Step-by-Step Guide
Online betting is continuously evolving, adding more capabilities under its belt. Some of the features are so-called “live” ones, offering additional functionality during games, fights, races, and matches. In-play wagering, live streams, and cash out are the most notable.
Our article will cover how the cash out function works at 1xBet, a widely used and well-known international bookmaker. We will describe everything you might need to know about this feature and how to use it. We will also compare it to what the competition offers and even answer the most common questions.
1xBet Cash Out Feature
The feature provides an option to get the returns before the event ends and the bets settle. This can be life-saving in situations when it’s clear that your team is losing. Unfortunately, the feature isn’t always offered for all events, but you can usually take advantage of it for the majority of popular games.
The way the bookmaker calculates your returns can be described in a simple phrase: the more likely you’re to win, the bigger the returns. This means that in the situation when your bet seems to be losing, you will probably not receive much money. On the other hand, this can significantly reduce your losses.
How to Cash Out on 1xBet
The bookmaker made accessing the feature very uncomplicated. Below are the things that you should do to use it.
How to Cash Out on 1xBet
The Features for Users
You can use this function in situations where it’s clear that your bet will be lost. You will obviously get smaller returns compared to what you’d receive if you won, but it’s significantly better than nothing. The clearer it is that the bet will lose, the less money you’ll receive.
The feature will help a lot when the course of events changes unpredictably. Obviously, this is rare, but it happens. You can also combine the function with other “live” features, such as in-play betting. This will make a more immersive experience and give you much control over the betting process during the events.
Why 1xBet Cash Out Feature Is Better Than What the Competition Offers
There aren’t actually many nuances about working with the cash out function. The competition mainly provides similar solutions, and the differences are minimal. 1xBet is especially good at the sheer number of sports and events it provides, so you always have something to choose from. Moreover, 1xBet has good odds, the cashout ones included.
Cash out is a relatively common option that you can find on nearly all large platforms. Some smaller ones offer it as well. Let’s review the competing bookmakers that operate in the Nigerian market. In the following few blocks, we will examine what other sportsbooks offer and how they handle the cash out feature.
There are five types of cash out that we’ve selected. We will use them for comparisons between the bookmakers.
- In-game cash out. This is the most common one, and when we say the words “cash out,” we refer precisely to this kind. It implies that you can use the feature during the game, which is the main point of it.
- Pre-match cash out. This one is a bit more interesting. It allows you to cash out before the event even starts. It can be very beneficial in situations when you place the bet by mistake or when some unforeseen circumstances can significantly alter the course of the upcoming game.
- Partial cash out. Offering even more flexibility over the wagering process, this feature allows you to control precisely how much you want to see in the returns and how much you will keep in your stake. This function will improve the overall wagering experience since now your options will be more versatile than ever.
- Auto cash out. In this case, you’re just setting the sum you like, and once you get the ability to cash out this amount of money, the trigger will start, and the process will be completed. This is an excellent feature for those who want to automate their processes.
- Offline. As you can guess by its name, this feature allows you to access it without going online. If you booked your ticket, you can visit the physical shop and tell the agent to do everything for you. A great option if you have issues with the Internet connection or rarely use your smartphone or PC.
Comparing 1xBet Cash Out Functions to What Competition Offers
In the previous paragraph, we outlined the main subtypes of the feature. Now we can take a look at the ones presented by 1xBet and competing platforms in Nigeria. Check out the table below.
|Cash Out Type/Platform
Pros and Cons of the Competition
As you can see, 1xBet fares well against other platforms. Let’s review the strong points of other platforms.
- Bet9ja. Provides both full and partial cash out, in-game and pre-match ones as well. You also can automate the feature. We would say that this bookmaker is among the best ones if you plan to use this function. Speaking of drawbacks related to the feature, there’s only the lack of an automatic option.
- BetKing. The bookmaker might lack the partial cash out option but shines in the offline aspect: you can simply bring your ticket to a physical shop without any issues. And there are many branches in the country, bringing the offline experience to the top-notch level for users who don’t own smartphones or have issues with their Internet connection.
- 22Bet. Similarly to Bet9ja, this platform also provides helpful solutions. The service calls it the “Bet Slip Sell,” but the essence is the same. Unfortunately, it doesn’t feature partial, automatic, and offline options.
While we can describe the function in as much detail as we want, the professional reviews and those written by the regulars do matter. After reading many of them, we can provide some analysis and make some conclusions. Check those out in the paragraphs below.
Analysis of 1xBet Cash Out Reviews
We struggled to find user reviews covering the cash out function on the platform, so we took a look at articles similar to ours. The majority of them liked the way the bookmaker handles this function. They also described the number of options in a favorable manner.
Comparing the Reviews of 1xBet Cash Out to the Competition
After reading the users’ opinions about various wagering platforms, we can surely say that 1xBet fares pretty well against the competition. It was described as a well-rounded solution. We can also apply the same consensus to Bet9ja: it looked like a good choice for cashing out. BetKing got more moderate reviews, with the positives mostly including the ease of using the option offline.
Finally, the reviews mentioned 22Bet as another good choice, with the lack of cash out options being compensated by the ease of use. Although, it’s interesting that the bookmaker itself calls the function “bet slip sale.”
Now, after checking feedback and reviews, we can make some conclusions about 1xBet and how its cash out feature works. Read them below.
The 1xBet cash out function offers pretty much everything you can expect from it. There are partial, pre-match, and automatic options, and using the feature essentially requires only one click (or a tap if you’re using the mobile app).
Some reviews mentioned the issues with withdrawals, and while they’re not a part of the cash out process, they are a bit related. Otherwise, the review authors seemed satisfied with how the function works.
1xBet Cash Out Possibilities
1xBet seems to constantly add new features, so we would expect the platform to add more as it grows. For example, it can make the partial cash out option even more versatile. Another thing is that 1xBet will probably add more sports, events, and betting markets to the list of its offers, and therefore more of them will use the function.
1xBet brings all of the modern betting features into play. The cash out can make the betting experience more immersive and safe simultaneously, allowing you to get the returns and even turn some profit in difficult situations. And in this article, we’ve described the rules and every other crucial aspect of this feature of the platform and even made some comparisons with the competition’s offers.
But this option isn’t the only exciting thing about the bookmaker. Want to learn more? Well, you can read our general review about 1xBet in Nigeria. Or any other text that covers the platform’s several features and capabilities.
How long does it take to cash out in 1xBet?
Does 1xBet have an app in Nigeria?
What is the 1xBet maximum payout in Nigeria?
What’s the minimum payout?
Who is the highest winner in 1xBet?
How do I transfer money from 1xBet to my bank account?
- Go to the website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click “Payment Methods.”
- Find the “Withdrawal” tab.
- Check the MasterCard option.
- Click “Withdraw.”